Due to the social distancing rules currently in place, a maximum of 30 guests can be accommodated at any one time. Staff have organised signage, hygiene and cleaning practices, social distancing protocols and spacing of furniture to comply with all COVID regulations set by the Qld Health Department.
Here is a list of the safety protocols that need to be observed when visiting the Centre:
- Do not come if you have any cold or fever symptoms, returned from overseas in the past 14 days or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Supply your personal details to assist with contact tracing in the event of an infection occurring at the Centre
- Maintain a social distance of 1.5m where possible
- Practice good hygiene, especially before and after meals, by washing your hands and using the sanitiser provided
- Smile and wave, avoid physical contact
- Observe the designated formation/dining room number limits
Please contact the Centre on Ph. 3286 4011 to make a booking or make an online booking enquiry.